Wednesday, May 25, 2011

letters

dear life,
could I put you on pause for just a couple hours while I take a nap?

dear airline bigwigs,
I would love to find tickets to NC that fit our timeline and don't cost $500 a person - think you could work something out for me?

dear sun, 
please come back - was it something I said?


dear husband,
thank you for supporting, encouraging and spoiling me in BIG and little ways every.single.day

dear brain,
please settle on this canon vs. nikon issue...sooner rather than later

dear birthday,
I'm secretly kind of sad that you're almost here - has it really been a year already?

dear kitchen, 
please figure out a way to clean yourself after dinner - I've been feeling kind of lazy.  and while you're at it, go ahead and throw a couple loads of laundry in, tidy the living room and vacuum
(I may be a teensy bit behind on housework...)

dear new camera lens, 
I am so excited about you!  now if only I could figure out how to use you properly...

dear beach house,
I miss you and the hot, humid, lazy days we've spent together - we need to catch up


dear family travelling abroad, 
please be safe - we're praying for you!

dear readers, 
thanks for putting up with my long list of letters so far

dear gerber daisy, 
you remind me that it doesn't take much to brighten up a room in a simple, but really pretty kind of way


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips