Friday, April 15, 2011

another weekend begins

These last couple of weekends have left me feeling defeated.  I haven't been feeling super well and my to-do list just keeps growing.  Plus I realized that I am barely keeping up with processing my weekends, much less posting about them. 

I did learn how to make a poached egg a few Saturdays ago, though.
(in case you missed my earlier post, I absolutely adore Saturday mornings - having the time to try new things is yet another reason to love 'em!)
I couldn't have done it without help from this witty fellow:

there is little that horrifies me more than a runny egg, though, so I left mine in for a good 15 minutes (just to be sureand it turned out great.  I can't believe how easy it was - I definitely see more poached eggs in my future.  happy weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips