Thursday, March 31, 2011

Seven

today we celebrate seven years of Dangy.  how did that happen so fast?  I still remember (and own!) what I wore on that first date.  I remember the first time we held hands, the first kiss, the first "I love you"... I remember watching him get down on one knee then meet me at the altar a year later and now here we are almost three years into marriage - ahhhhh!  where has all the time gone?  seems like yesterday we were just a couple of kids flirting back and forth... oh, who am I kidding - we still are.  thanks for seven amazing years, babe - can't wait to see what the next seven will hold. 
 
 
 
 
 
**apologies for the photo overload- seven years is a lot to cram into a blog post!  also, just wanted to note that not all these pictures are mine - they're a mix of friends, photographers and my images.**

1 comment:

  1. You guys are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips