Thursday, March 17, 2011

practice makes perfect

Sorry I've been missing in action lately - it's been a busy week.  But tonight was a bit more low key and I managed to carve out some time to share a few snapshots from J&J's wedding rehearsal.

I loved the cute entryway (left) and the huge windows in the chapel (right)

the aisle was gorgeous on the actual wedding day - the pew ends had these lovely vintage branch-ey bouquets on them 

the rehearsal bouquet - made of ribbons etc. from shower gifts

We weren't allowed pictures in the church, but I snapped these before I found out (oops).  The rehearsal dinner was at the Wildfire Restaurant and was a-maz-ing!  So amazing, in fact, that I put my camera away and focused on enjoying the food and company (sorry!).  If you're ever kicking around Atlanta, I highly recommend stopping in for a nice dinner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips